Rehabilitation of Water Supply Services in Municipal Unit Gojra
Under Punjab Cities Program (PCP) started infrastructure development initiatives to bring up adequate and cost effectively functional infrastructure which can fulfil the needs of the citizen with satisfactory service delivery level both in quality and quantity. In this regard, MC with the technical assistance and guidance of PMDFC started its projects under close consultation with qualified engineering consultants. The services include are:
1. Rehabilitation of tube well chambers and Machinery.
2. Rehabilitation of Intermediate Pumping Stations.
3. Vertical Turbine Pump & Specials.
4. Bulk Water Flow Meter.
6. Motor Control Units.
7. Replacement of Sluice Valve.
8. Replacement of non-return Valve.
9. Rehabilitation of Ground Storage Tank.
10. Water Supply Lines.
View Financial Details
Cost (Rs. In Million)
Rehabilitation of tubewells including machinery AND Replacment of vertical turbine pumping unit &Specials